Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Photo Shoot

When we got back from our trip to Oregon, I realized that I hadn't done Leyton's 'official' 3 month photo shoot.  It was so beautiful outside, that I put on her jacket and out we went!
 As you can see, she was thrilled!

We brought Tigger along

Great picture! (with the exception of my car in the background)

I am going to have to bring her outside for all of her Tummy Time!

Don't eat the leaves

All done!

Our litte Garden Gnome (the G is silent)

Thanks for my new hat Grammy!!
Leyton is laughing more and more now, which is my new Mommy Crack!  LOVE IT!  She is also SLAMMING her legs down on the changing table, crib, bed, floor, chair....  last night she woke me up to her lifting both legs and slamming them down on the mattress.  She didn't cry or fuss, but it was loud enough to wake me from across the room.  I'm worried she is going to get a stress fracture on her heel!  She is getting strong for sure.
As I am posting these adorable pictures, I realize that from the blog she appears to be a happy, sweet girl 24/7.  So today I am going to take some pictures of the 'other side' of Leyton Campoamor... the not-so-sweet side.  I still have problems with her getting fussy and sometimes downright MAD in the evening before bed.  I am talking major scream machine action.  If you were to walk into the house, you would swear I was stabbing her with needles is the screaming so loud.  I know she is just tired, but she refuses to sleep.  Nothing works- nursing, holding, rocking, letting her cry it out, Dodo...  it is NOT fun.  I am going to document this as well, so heads up on that post!

1 comment:

  1. try the going to sleep routine (whatever that may be for you) 30-45 minutes earlier. I realized early on 7pm is Anna's limit. 15 minutes after and all hell breaks loose!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete