Monday, January 31, 2011

Busy Little 3 Month Old

I can't WAIT to tell you what I have been up to!

Mommy and I hopped on a plane and flew across the country!


I met my Cousin McKinley for the first time at the airport.  Unfortunately, this photo was not taken then... Leyton fussed and cried most of the way home (but she did GREAT on the plane, so she is excused).  McKinley was a bit fussy as well because she had to share the spotlight a bit.

I quickly made myself right at home... playing with McKinley's toys.  Here I am trying to eat her Mortimer Moose.


My Aunt Sonya made me a flower for my bald head... I am going to have to grow into it.. it is giant and gets in my eyes

I can make it work though

I still spend a lot of time eating my hands, and either one, two, or three fingers (occasionally I go for four fingers or a fistful, but only when I am REALLY hungry).

AHHHH... I am being eaten by the couch!

"You want two babies to do what?!"

Yeah, they wanted us to take pictures together... I wanted to see if McKinley's sleeve was tastier than mine.

"I said get over here."

This is my Aunt Sonya.  I appear to be sleeping in this picture... but I was not.  I was a bit confused by the three hour time change, so sleeping was a bit difficult to figure out.

I loved to watch McKinley in her Big Girl Chair, so I tried it myself..
No big deal...

More photo shoots!  This time they threw us on the ground!

You can just imagine how our mommies looked trying to get these pictures.  Later than night, I pooped on mine, so they wouldn't try and take anymore (pretty clever, huh).




After a fun week, we headed back home.  Here I am trying to sleep in the Charlotte airport... it didn't go so well.  We missed our connecting flight by less than a minute, so we were told we had to spend the night there.  Mommy wasn't trilled about that, so we called Poppy and he came and got us.  We finally got home at 6:30 in the morning after 20 hours of travel.  NOT FUN!

Overall, though, I really like flying, just like my Daddy.


But it was good to finally get home!!



1 comment:

  1. Love the Headband Flower and matching outfits!! Adorable!! Can't wait to see you girls next week :)

    ReplyDelete