Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sleeping in the Bathroom?

That's right.  Yesterday Leyton finished her nap in the bathroom.  Allow me to explain... Mommy is training to pace a half marathon.  I put her in her carseat and we go to the gym and she naps while I run on the treadmill.  Then we head back home, and if she is still sleeping, Mommy gets a shower!  So yesterday, we were home alone, so upstairs she came.  It was very nice, because I just peeked out to see if I had time for conditioner... I even got one leg shaved before she woke up!  So that may have been her first nap in the bathroom, but probably not the last.  (Side Note to new Mommy's, or if you know a new Mommy - Get a carseat swing!  Graco makes this thing you sit their carseat in and it swings them.... I take it to the gym with me and she sleeps the entire time.  It will also buy you enough time to unload groceries when you get home.  LOVE IT)
We are getting really excited for our trip next week.  We are heading to Oregon to see cousin McKinley, Aunt Sonya and Uncle Ben.  McKinley will be one year old!  So big!

Snuggle Bear

Playing with my toys

Flower Child

Mommy and Me when I was just a baby

Daddy's Girl

Old Skool... Mommy and Daddy on their first wedding anniversary (August 2005)

No comments:

Post a Comment