Friday, January 14, 2011

12 weeks old

Leyton kicked off her 12th week post-being-born with sleeping for over 10 hours!  I put her down at 8:45pm last night and woke her up at 7:20am this morning!  Naturally when I woke up on my own and saw it was light outside, I flew out of bed to make sure she was still breathing... she was.  So I came downstairs, made coffee and Skyped with Ryan who told me to wake her up.  So I woke her to talk to her Daddy.  After we Skyped, she was very hungry, so she ate too much and then spit it all back up.  She spit up so much it took her three different hurls to get it all up.  Very impressive.  So we changed clothes and while I was changing her SHE LAUGHED!  It was the cutest ever!  She laughed at me twice, even though I wasn't doing anything unusual.  She is getting so big, and so fun. 
She is now between diaper sizes, which is no fun.  Number 1s are too little and she poops up the back.  So she is in Number 2s, but those are still a bit big, so the sides leak.  And she is still a big pooper, so we change clothes at least once a day.
We are still hitting the gym.  She does her three hour nap with no problem, as long as she is moving in the car or swing.  Mommy is working hard to get back into shape.  My pre-baby jeans buttoned and zipped on her two month birthday, but there is still severe muffin toppage.  I have about 10 more pounds to go to get rid of that.  I can tell I am getting back into shape quickly though.  Hard work always pays off!  And she is one tough trainer!
Here are some pictures of our sweet baby!

Here Leyton is finishing up on of her looong lunch naps that her Mommy REALLY likes.  So sweet!

She can roll 1/2 way over.  Not sure why she wants to - she hates Tummy time...

Pea in a Pod

Lion is her new BFF (Sorry Tigger)

Beauty shot

The only plus side to Tummy Time is my hand stays put

No comments:

Post a Comment