I apologize if any of you check this blog regularly and assume that my lack of a post means a baby has landed. Nope, just means I've been lazy about blogging. I went to the doctor last Wednesday, and there was no change in progress from the previous week. I go again tomorrow (Wednesday) and hopefully will get some more concrete information about the induction. We are still hopeful that we will be able to get Ryan here and Baby C here on Monday, the 25th. What it takes to get her here will depend on my progress tomorrow. In the meantime, my very good friend Hillary is on her way to spend a few days with me and help keep me from going nuts this last week. We have a busy schedule of massage, manicures, pedicures, shopping, and celebrating her birthday :-) I am very blessed to have some really wonderful friends and family to help me in this exciting and scary time. Speaking of scary, here is the Week 39 photo!
No comments:
Post a Comment