Sunday, August 29, 2010

Just another day

Today was a pretty decent day. We drove north of Monrovia up to where Hotel Africa used to be and went for a run. We parked at the Pakistani battalion camp and ran through some local villages. All the children came out to greet us and wave and a few of them yelled, "White man, white man.." It was awesome. They were so friendly and happy to see us. We ran a little over an hour and most of the run was on the beach. Besides for all the trash and garbage, the beach was very nice. We came home to get showered up and ran up to the airport to drop off a roommate for his flight back to the states. When we got home, it was time for a haircut. I decided to try something different. It will definitely be low maintenance and will require less brushing, styling, and product.
I didnt get a chance to take a picture of the Monrovian airport when I came in due to the hussle and bustle of me just arriving and meeting everyone. But here it is. Very small and humble.
Here is the new haircut. So far I love it.

1 comment:

  1. Love the new doo. Don't forget the SPF 1000. Take it easy.
    Pete

    ReplyDelete