Saturday, March 30, 2013

Wedding weekend

Nice photo-bomb Dad
I lied about not having any pictures from Mason and Liesl's wedding.  We did take our little camera, so I am posting a few shots.  But first, also on that camera, which we obviously rarely use, is a picture of Leyton, taken about a year ago (April 2012).  Note the major lack or hair!


The girls and I all got new dresses for the wedding, which will also dub as Easter dresses this week





We bribed Leyton with Hello Kitty fruit snacks, which she is clearly worried about sharing in this picture.


Leyton likes to hold the Hello Kitty bows up to her hair

This is right before Ellis fell backwards and hit her head... opps...

Leyton got to go play with Grammy and Papa (thanks!) while Ellis hung out with the old folks.  That is her to the right of the picture, in a giant high chair.

The reception was at a beautiful vineyard.  The entire trip made us ponder moving back to that area when we 'grow up.'


Shh... don't tell Leyton, but Ellis got to play with big sis' toys!


No comments:

Post a Comment