Thursday, February 23, 2012

Catch Me if You Can!

Ah, lucky you if you can pull a smile out of this kid.
I could write volumes about the doings and sayings of this little girl.  But her face says it all.  Every time we go out, someone will comment on her eyes and how pretty and expressive they are.  And it's true, she can send you some looks!  Here are some of her best:

Seriously... you are still taking my picture?  Cut it out and feed me so I can get down and play please.

Fake smile

Silly smile

Daddy must have done something funny... because this is a real smile!

Speaking of funny Daddy....

Noah's Ark and her Airplane are two of her favorites.  She loves to take the animals in and out of the ark, and push the plane around.

She also likes to wear her Super Leyton cape

Finally got a picture of her doing yoga

And yes, she is FINALLY growing some HAIR!

Leyton also loves to hide.  Whether it's a diaper change, mealtime, or time to put on her jacket to go somewhere, as soon as she knows you want her caught, she takes off running -always to the same spot though, behind Daddy's dresser.

Pre-meltdown face.  She knows she's about to have to do something she doesn't want to, so she gives you a warning glance first.

"Get this thing out of my face!"

"I mean it!  I'll pitch a fit!"

We took advantage of our increasingly warmer days to loose the long sleeves and shoes.    Good thing she's cute, because the saggy pants and a pot-belly are hard to pull off.

Enough pictures, let's head outside!

1 comment:

  1. i am not allowed to say "she is the cutest kid ever" since I am a Mom now, but she is adorable and I can't wait for our next visit!!

    ReplyDelete