Thursday, May 5, 2011

Daddy's in the States and 6 month check-up

Hot off the Press:  DADDY IS HOME!  Sort of, he is in the country anyway.  He made it safely into DC this morning.  Many of you will be seeing him before I do, so be sure to give him a big hug and kiss for us!

Also, Leyton had her 6 month check-up today.  She weighed in a 15 pounds and 7 ounces and at 27 and 3/4 inches!  That puts her in the 45th percentile for weight and the 97th percentile for height!  Woah baby!  Now, before you go saying how she is taking after her Daddy, recall that Mommy was a giant of a kid.  I was the tallest girl in my class and taller than most boys until the 6th grade.  That's when I stopped growing and everyone else caught up.  But no matter where she got it from, she is a tall kiddo.  The doctor said she looked very healthy and for us to keep doing what we do.  So here is what we do:We fold laundry

Such a helper!

Ahh.  Poppy and BB sent us a box of goodies.  THANKS!!  She LOVES this food testers.  I put a cube of her frozen carrots in there and she went to town.  She even cried when I took it away (to put more food in there).  So that is a big hit!


I've got to get used to the mess.  Besides the occasional diaper explosion, she hasn't been a messy kid.  I can count on one hand the number of times she has spit up.  

Oh well.... the days of clean onesies is GONE.

I love my new doll!


And my new bathing suit!  Can't wait to try it out!  Thanks Poppy and BB!

No comments:

Post a Comment