Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Winter Wrap-Up

Japan is wrapping up the winter months with sunny, warm days followed by several days of cold wind and rain.  We are all anxiously awaiting the bloom of the Cherry Blossoms, which are due in the next week or so.  Ellis and Leyton are wrapping up their school year.  And we just hit our two-year Japanniversary.  So you know what that means.... time to move again soon.  And time to check as much off our Japan-bucket-list as we can.
Leyton LOVES playing with her school friends.  She bugs us all weekend long for playdates.

Usually they are stuck playing together.  Sometime it goes well... often times it doesn't.

On warmer days, we head to the park.

Miss Independent loves to walk to school, help in the kitchen, and give us a heart attack by trying to keep up with her sister.

And this monkey.  Too smart for her own good, I'm afraid.



On a totally different note, I had the chance to visit a brewery and have a sake tasting with some friends of mine.  I am not a huge fan of sake, but the food was AMAZING.


Side dish

Sashimi

Main dish

Dessert.
That's all I have for now.  But Gramma and Grampa are coming to visit next week, so stay tuned for plenty of tourist pictures and sakura!

No comments:

Post a Comment