Well, a day after my last post, I realized that Grammy and Papa have the same camera that we do. So I stole their adapter and Viola! Enjoy!
 |
| Rest in Peace Casey Mae |
 |
| Casey Mae was in her twenties, and she'd had a great life on the Country Love Farm. Her last visitors were LC and Ellis. Ellis was unimpressed and Leyton was terrified to be so close. |
 |
| It is so nice to visit with family |
 |
| Our new winter gear is definitely getting a workout |
 |
| Nicole and I met in Kindergarten, so we have been friends for 28 years. |
 |
| So sweet |
 |
| Easel AKA: Weasel. Both girls really loved drawing on it at Gramma and Grampa's. Unfortunately it also caused a lot of sibling strife. |
 |
| After a VERY long car ride, we made it to Grammy and Papa's house! Princess Leyton is giving Papa guitar lessons. |
 |
| Snack at Grammy's awesome princess table |
 |
| What a natural! |
 |
| This wasn't LC's first snow, but it is the first she remembers and the first that she is excited about. |
 |
| Ellis was unimpressed |
 |
| Can't sled in a half inch of snow, but we got it out anyway, just for a picture |
 |
| "Why are we out here in this freezing stuff?? I can't walk and I am COLD!" |
 |
| Leyton wanted a snowman but this snow wouldn't pack, despite my best efforts. Her snowman was literally about 2 inches tall. |
 |
| She really liked doing snow angels. Soon I will stock us up on snow gear, so we can play outside for more than 5 minutes. |
No comments:
Post a Comment