Saturday, September 7, 2013

These kids are into EVERYTHING!

Sweet baby Ellis is only an official baby for a few more days.  She will switch to 'toddler' on September 18.  Today she switched to a big girl carseat.  I am slowly getting rid of all the 'baby' stuff.  Am I sad?  Nope.  Not yet.  I keep waiting for it.  But I just FINALLY had two nights of 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep.  Babies are exhausting.  Good luck to all yall who just keep popping them out.  I'm busy enough with these two.
She gets cuter with age

If you were to ask Ellis what her favorite thing to do is (and if she could talk) she would certainly say that she loves to play in the dishwasher.  I made certain she can get in and out safely... she hit her head twice on the door and then learned not to go that way... so I let her play in there while I load and unload.

She is NOT allowed to stand though

Leyton is back in soccer.  She moved up to the beginner class sans Mommy.  She was a handful for the coaches.  In this picture, instead of kicking the ball to the blue cone, she ran to the blue cone, took off the blue jersey, put it on, and ran around.

She had fun though and it was fun to watch

Just when I thought I had made a HUGE mistake having them so close together, the girls are finally starting to entertain each other.  Here Leyton is dressing Ellis in different hats.

And giving her a sweet kiss

Silly kids

I was quickly running out of time for her 11 month photo shoot, so I just grabbed the sticker and camera one night before our walk

It was too sunny, so we had bad shadows and squinty eyes

CRAZY HAIR!

She had a fit because Ellis got to wear a sticker.  She cried until she tackled her sister and got the sticker.

Eating what I hope is grass.  This kid puts everything in her mouth. And the other day I caught her licking the potty.  Ugh.

Leyton grabbed the sticker from Ellis' hand, stuck it to her hair, and ran away


Ellis can stand for 30+ seconds now and she walks very well when holding onto something.  But she has yet to take a step on her own.

still standing..

Doing an air squat...

And stand back up... skills!

Ellis loves to eat.  Especially chicken.  We put bananas, sweet potato, cheese and chicken on her tray and she ate ALL the chicken first.  Amazing.  I gave her this snack cup to see if she could figure it out.  She shook all the snacks out and then ate the Cheerios off the floor.  Genius.
Love my silly girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment